The Glorious 10

The Glorious 10
His Jersey

The Best Brazilian Player

The Best Brazilian Player
Ronaldinho

Ronaldinho

Ronaldinho is described in my mind as a few words; The Unmistakable, The Answer, The playmaker and the Legend.
He is truly a glorious football player, one of my favourite.

Manchester's Pride.

Manchester's Pride.
Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano

The Reason I say that Cristiano Ronaldo is Machester United pride, is because without him Machester would be chum change in the English Premier leauge.

Joga Tv; Cristiano vs. Zlatan

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Video Post

Ok, both of them are great players. But each player has his own style. See Cristiano has a style of play which is get out of my way im coming, which i don't like. He lets his arroganceand his anger take over his play. Thats my view of his bad traits. But then he's a good ball controller which enables him to score goals. Out of 10 id'e rate him 8.5
Then Zlatan is a quality striker plain and simple. Then he's selfish he always wants the ball and he always wants his ball to score. The only thing i think he's good for is scoring. Thats the only way he can help inter milan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AGREE!!!!!!!

Tiim said...

I don't agree, Zlatan is a good player and he is not selfish. But yet Cristiano is selfish. I think you got them mixed up